Reversing a list

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Apr 4 07:58:48 EDT 2008

Hi Sarah,

Did you also check what happens with the speed when the amount of
data increases? I wonder whether arrays get faster or slower relative
to repeat loops, when you multiple the amount of data by 10 several
times.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 4-apr-2008, om 13:52 heeft Sarah Reichelt het volgende geschreven:

> I built a test list of 5000 lines, then stored the millisecs, ran the
> reversing routine and checked the difference between the current
> millisecs and the stored millisecs.
<snip>