System requirements? SOLVED

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Apr 4 00:19:05 EDT 2008

Well, guys and gals, I feel kind of stupid; maybe I can attribute it
to my poor eyesight, but it seems to me that most of the time, when
you want to set a check box, you click on either the box or the words.
I normally click on the box. In this case that does not work. You have
to click on the words "Mac OS". Doing that it works. Duh!

Sorry to have made some of you scratch their heads, but thanks.

Joe Wilkins