Reversing a list

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 00:00:59 EDT 2008

OK people, what's the fastest way to reverse the order of lines in a
list. I have a list of images gathered together by filtering matching
files from a set of folders. Now I want to be able to reverse the
order, but their file names are varied and so I have no obvious way to
sort them.

I realise I could just use a repeat for each loop and put each one
before a new list variable, but that seems rather clumsy, and using
"before" slows down when I have thousands of records.

I'm hoping that Jacque will chime in with one of her custom sort ideas
that I never can think of, but anyone is welcome to come up with some
elegant solution.

Cheers,
Sarah