ANN: Debug

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Apr 2 19:55:25 EDT 2008

All-

I got tired of not being able to invoke the debugger at will without
inserting breakpoints into my code, so I created a (very) little plugin that
does the job. Place it in your user plugins folder and restart the IDE.
Select it from the menu, then click on an object in your stack. You'll be
dropped into the debugger at that line of code. Works with both the built-in
debugger and the GLX2 debugger, but it has yet to be tested in the MetaCard
IDE. Plugin "Debug" in revOnline under user mwieder.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net