Rev cgi question

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Apr 2 08:53:05 EDT 2008

I sorted it out. It was an Ownership & Permission OSX setting.
Can someone provide guidance on the correct way to set those settings
for unrestricted Rev cgi access, while still retaining server
security? Or is the security issue on a Mac (running its native
server app) not an issue, regardless of these settings?

Thanks.
Richard