Rev cgi question

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Apr 2 08:41:22 EDT 2008

There's something else going on. I wish it was just spelling, but
it's not. It's probably particular to OSX.

I tried the following:

    set the defaultfolder to "/users/myusername"
    put the folders into buffer

I get back the correct list of folders, including one called "Desktop"

I then try this:

    set the defaultfolder to "/users/myusername/Desktop"
    put the folders into buffer

It returns the list of folders inside the cgi-bin directory. I tried
changing "Desktop" to "Library" and got the same cgi-bin results.

What's going on here?

Thanks.
Richard