Rev cgi question

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Apr 2 08:09:32 EDT 2008

I don't understand what is happening with this. This is on a MacMini
server.

I ask a Rev cgi script the following:

     put (there is a folder "/users/myusername/desktop") into buffer

It returns TRUE.

I then ask the following:

    put (there is a folder "/users/myusername/desktop/foldername")
into buffer

(foldername = any folder sitting on the desktop)

It returns FALSE.

Does this have something to do with some setting I need to change on
the server?... or am I asking for information which is not accessible
from a Rev cgi script located inside the CGI-Executables folder?

What I ultimately want to do is have the Rev cgi script delete a
folder sitting elsewhere on the server. Is there a reason this can't
be done?

Thanks.
Richard Miller