SuckUp-SpitOut OS9 app

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 1 04:19:30 EDT 2008

Hi Scott,

On both Mac OS X and Mac OS 9 you need to set the filetype to "????
APPL" (or use whatever creator type you have chosen for your
application instead of the question marks).

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info