Importing MS Word files

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Sep 29 21:21:44 EDT 2007

I don't need it now, but if it works simple and stable,  it'd be
something I'd pay for, to have it when the need arises.

On the other hand, everything I have read up to now seems to imply that
Microsoft does not want anyone to meddle with these files, and making
an interpreter is not really feasible due to that. Not that I have
looked into it much...

Björnke

--

official ChatRev page: