Importing MS Word files

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat Sep 29 00:00:13 EDT 2007

I think there was a thread on this about a month ago; there was a
link to a site where a developer writes about the experience.
Appearantly MS's version of XML is totally strange and broken. Yet MS
is pushing ISO for standardization.

There seem to be a lot of converters on the net, though, including
Python and there's a SDK available.
Could be a nightmare to write.

--

stephen barncard