custom "Type-ahead" function

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Thu Sep 20 11:15:34 EDT 2007

Hi Hugh,
I used your code in a game I'm working on porting over from an old
HyperCard stack I wrote.  Thanks so much for posting it.  I'd have
never come up with it on my own.

One thing that I've so far been unable to work around is when when
trying to look ahead to a two word answer... the look-ahead works
fine... UNLESS the user continues to type past the space... then
things get balled up.  Have you ever run into this?
Thanks
Mark