setregistry. Is it a bug ?

GIRARD Damien dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Wed Sep 26 12:42:41 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am currently making an installer, and I have got a problem with
registry right.

As administrator, the setregistry() function make without any problem a
registry key.
When I log in as power user (I think is it power user, in French is it
"Utilisateur avec pouvoir"), runrev don't want create the same registry key.

But, if I try to create the same key with the Windows registry editor,
it makes the key without any problem.

So, why Regedit can create a key, and runrev can't ?

Revolution 2.9 Beta 8.
Windows XP SP2.
Registry key tested : get
setregistry("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\tototest","test")

Thanks !

Damien.