Add Ask Answer Dialogs to your stack

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Sep 21 16:42:49 EDT 2007

Sometimes one wants to add the Rev Ask and Answer dialogs to a stack so
that they are available when run from  a standalone splash engine stack

Of course best practice would be to include those in your splash engine
stack but if you (duh, workingtoo fast!) forgot to do that
(which I did in this case, and distributed it to a few others here)
you want a Q and D solution which will be to add
those to your main stack.

This is all happening in a peer-focus  group beta review process and
later I will fix it by including everything in
the engine splash stack... but for today, I just want to add those to
the "main" stack that is downloaded for review..

What is the easiest way?

TIA

Sivakatirswami