ANN: LibKiosk External (was Re: Kiosk Question - Lock User In)

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 21:34:23 EDT 2007

> As for writting a tutorial, I just followed Mark tutorial on the newsletter,
> the external he builds does much more than libKiosk. I'll Thanks Mark
> forever for finally making me understand how to build externals.

:-( Mark's tutorial doesn't work for me. I've tried several times, the
last time copying & pasting everything so I could be sure that I had
followed his instructions to the letter. I have XCode 2.4.1 - I wonder
is there something different in it that stops this working. I only
have the 10.4 universal SDK so I have to build for x86 even though I
am using a PPC.

Anyway, I build the first example and when I try to use the external
function in the stack, I just get "error in function handler". Any
ideas Andre?

Sarah