Studio Trial

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Sep 18 11:52:36 EDT 2007

Maybe you can elaborate a bit about what kind of stuff works, and what
kind of stuff doesn't. What errors do you get, if any. Also what
version of Rev, and what version of what OS you use. More details helps
us understand what might be the issue. I myself have only made mediocre
complex stacks, but I never had any problem building standalones out of
them.

Full of questions

Bjoernke