ANN: LibKiosk External (was Re: Kiosk Question - Lock User In)

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Sep 17 09:38:25 EDT 2007

Sarah and BvG,
check the home page again, I've added a link to the source code. It needs
the ExternalEnvironmentV1 that can be obtained from
http://www.runrev.com/newsletter/november/issue13/newsletter5.php and XCode
2.4.

The source is way simple, I could even publish it in a email, it's less than
a hundred lines. This external could be made more powerful by allowing the
user to fine tune the SystemUIMode options but again this is not
libSystemUIMode it is libKiosk and Kiosk needs are simple and straight
forward, no need to complicate.

The source is public domain and for those that really want a license it is
if-you-like-it-then-next-time-you-see-me-give-me-a-hug-license-1.0 or
something like that.

As for writting a tutorial, I just followed Mark tutorial on the newsletter,
the external he builds does much more than libKiosk. I'll Thanks Mark
forever for finally making me understand how to build externals.

Best
andre