breakpoint is suddenly being ignored in IDE

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Sun Sep 16 23:38:11 EDT 2007

At the risk of extedning this (fairly long) thread. I have noticed that a script breakpoint in in cloned object does not work. That is... I have a (template) stack that contains a number of complex interface groups. I place a breakpoint in any script of that stack. When the user asks for information to be displayed the template stack is cloned to create a new instance of the stack.
The script breakpoints do not work unless I open the script window of the relevant (cloned) object, remove and replace the breakpoint. Then all is sweet.

Not sure if you are working with cloned objects, but this is consistent behaviour in my (limited) experience with Rev.

Regards

John