Kiosk Question - Lock User In

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Sep 15 16:10:10 EDT 2007

Rev itself is not capable of prohibiting alt-tab, as far as I know.

On Mac OS X however, you can set users to only have very reduced
rights. Check out the User pane of the Mac OS X settings. You can set
up a user that only can access your application, and not make any other
changes. If you need full access, just log in to your default user.

As far as I know, that's the only solution, short of reformatting the
hard disk, and installing linux.