Shift+Click Item List?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Sep 15 01:47:52 EDT 2007

Mark Smith wrote:

 > On 15 Sep 2007, at 00:47, Scott Rossi wrote:
 >> I have an item list field here with multipleHilite and
 >> nonContiguousHilite properties enabled, but it seems I
 >> can't use shift+click to select a range of lines
 >> (control+click works OK).  This should be possible, yes?
 >> Anyone know how to set it up?
 >
 > Strange - shift+click seems to work here on OS X, but control+click
 > doesn't.

Here the engine's working same as always in the MC IDE.  I can
Shift-drag, Shift-click, and toggle individual items with Cmd-click (not
sure Control-click ever did anything on Mac, but on Win it does what
Cmd-click does on Mac).

Which version of the engine are you using, Scott?  I'm running 2.8.1 here.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal