breakpoint is suddenly being ignored in IDE

Mark E. Powell runrev at aboutmyfiles.com
Fri Sep 14 16:52:06 EDT 2007

Follow-up:  After kicking the tires and performing rain dances, the problem cleared up, but without explanation.

By the way, I wasn't clear in my original post, but I *was* using the breakpoint command, as illustrated in the test button script below

on mouseup
  breakpoint
  answer "foo"
end mouseup

I would get the answer dialog without a break.

JOOTT (just one of those things)