Setting last modified date of a file from within Rev

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Sep 14 14:46:31 EDT 2007

Bonjour Eric,
nasty business changing modification dates, antivirus and antispyware tools
may flag your software for that, specially if you move the date to the past.
Some systems will not allow you to do that,

I don't know how to do this to move the file date to the past. One drastical
and possibly dangerous solution is to change the date of the computer, touch
the file and then change the date back. During those millisecs the date is
changed, some other running program may break though.

As you said, the file is a stack, why not using a custom property to store
the modification date you want?

Andre