Setting last modified date of a file from within Rev

xavier.bury at clearstream.com xavier.bury at clearstream.com
Fri Sep 14 07:47:29 EDT 2007

Hi Eric,

Best best for this is a "Touch" command. Not all are the same and some
dont allow all the options.

http://www.donationcoder.com/Forums/bb/index.php?topic=5540.msg38511#msg38511

Regards,
---------------------=---------------------
Xavier Bury
Clearstream Services
TNS NT LAN Server

use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com wrote on 14/09/2007 13:40:03:

> Hi all,
>
> I wondered how to modify the creation, last modified, accessed date
> of any file on Win (XP and Vista) from within Rev (i.e. by Rev coding
> and without using a third party software).
> Probably some shell command I ignore :-)
> Any hints will be welcome.
> Thanks.
>
> Best regards from Paris,
> Eric Chatonet.

Clearstream Services S.A.
42 Avenue JF Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg
Société anonyme is organised with limited liability
in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg RC Luxembourg B 60911.

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream
International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message.

legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in
this e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of Clearstream
International or of any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.

Legally required information for business correspondence/
Gesetzliche Pflichtangaben fuer Geschaeftskorrespondenz:
http://deutsche-boerse.com/letterhead

END OF DISCLAIMER