OT: Formant Change Voice Audio wave form

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Sep 12 16:44:13 EDT 2007

Hi Sivakatirswami,

I downloaded this, but never really tried it. Sorry, I don't know
whether it can actually export the modified sounds. The main purpose
of this software is analysis rather than editing, but it seems to be
able to do what you need and much more.

<http://www.fon.hum.uva.nl/praat/>
<http://www.fon.hum.uva.nl/praat/manual/
Intro_8_1__Manipulation_of_pitch.html>

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 12-sep-2007, om 22:23 heeft Sivakatirswami het volgende geschreven: