OSX 10.2 hardware info

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Wed Sep 12 04:35:18 EDT 2007

Thanks, I have been successful in getting information under 10.3 and
10.4 using system_profiler (though with slightly different parameters
for each OS) but not with 10.2

I can call system_profiler directly from the Terminal application
without a problem but in Rev the result I get back is something like:

2007-09-12 00:29:34.501 system_profiler[842] *** Uncaught exception:
<NSInvalidArgumentException> launch path not accessible
/bin/sh: line 1:   842 Trace/BPT trap          system_profiler

I thought that it might be an issue with rev 2.6.1 -  which is what I
need to run this with, but I just tested it using 2.8.1 with similar
results.