strange nested groups behaviour

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue Sep 11 11:42:20 EDT 2007

I think it's always a good idea to NOT name anything with system keywords.
And you're in for real problems naming custom properties with the
same name as system properties, quotes or no quotes. Rev doesn't like
that. Custom Properties, too sometimes have problems when they start
with a number.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o