Mac OSX simulated toolbar

Lynn Marie Peterson lynnp333 at aol.com
Sun Sep 9 15:48:39 EDT 2007

Éric Miclo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Such an enhencement was filled under number 706 on 2003/09/25 by Jan
> Schenkel.
>
> Best,
>
> ÉrIC

Thanks Eric :-)

I had a look at that enhancement, but since it was filed originally 4 years
ago, I won't hold my breath for Rev to add specific OS enhancement features.
After reading that enhancement request, I'm not sure if it was referring to
the variety which lets a user customize or add a default set of tools...
similiar to the Finder's own View menu->Customize Toolbar... when one has a
window open in the Finder - which comes down as a sheet and one can drag
icons and separators to and from, to customize a toolbar.
I could be wrong, but the enhancement #706 looked like a request to just
toggle a static toolbar set of icons at the top of an OS X Rev application
window which is a bit different than the customized toolbars idea.  Then
again... maybe I misunderstood the ongoing dialog under that enhancement
request. Either way, it doesn't appear to be a feature at the top of Rev's
to do list. :-(