AW: AW: still standard folder under Vista

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sun Sep 9 12:34:44 EDT 2007

Noop, two brand new machines. Someone told me that the "Application Data"
folder is supposed to be only a shortcut, but on my machines the content of
the two folders are completely different. The visible "Application Data"
folder contents only one file "Microsoft/Forms/RefEdit.exd" All other files
are in the invisible "AppData" folder. So it actually seems to be a MS
folder.

BTW my first try was to use folder "35 - CSIDL_COMMON_APPDATA", but I don't
find this dammed folder, even if I use "show also hidden system folders" So
there must be another way with permissions? To see "all" folders, as also
the "virtual store". Any hint?
Thanks
Tiemo