Mac OSX simulated toolbar

Lynn Marie Peterson lynnp333 at aol.com
Sun Sep 9 10:07:34 EDT 2007

Hi folks ~

Before I possibly re-event the proverbial wheel, has anyone tackled
simulating the Mac OSX toolbar yet? Something that mimics the Human
Interface Guide for Apple's own XCode NSToolbar, etc.?
I've searched all the Rev sites I can think of for posts or example stacks
to no avail so far.  I'd really like to incorporate this in my OSX apps, but
didn't want to start from scratch if I didn't need to.

Thanks for any info...
Lynn P.