Window Sizes on Different Macs

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Sat Sep 8 14:48:15 EDT 2007

Thanks for responding, Jacqueline, Mark, and Scott.

I think Scott has the answer.  When I check the windowBoundingRect
property, I get "0,74,1920,1136,"which puts the height of the stack
at 1,062, and exceeds the height of the iMac display.  I've never had
occasion to set the windowBoundingRect, but apparently it is padded
on the Mac OS to allow for the menu bar, although I'm not sure what
menu bar is being referred to.  Is it the Mac OS Finder menu bar, or
is it a menu bar that the Revolution developer may, at some time,
create for the stack?

Regards,

Gregory Lypny

Associate Professor of Finance