Stack window flashes on resize

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Sep 4 16:16:31 EDT 2007

Thanks, Ken. In fact  I came up with a slightly more elaborate
workaround - I made a substack with the same bg pattern, set it's
decorations to empty, and then when opening the disclosure triangle,
position it and open it as a palette, then close it again when ready.
It actually works pretty well!

Best,

Mark