use-revolution Digest, Vol 48, Issue 2

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sun Sep 2 18:38:54 EDT 2007

Hi Sarah,

I hope that now that someone as "high profile" as yourself has had this problem, someone might actually look into it.  I brought this up almost two weeks ago and haven't had even the slightest response!

For what it worth (and as reminder), my problems revolved around revdb.dll errors and yet only when I was trying to print a card (that made database calls first).  You can do a search (in Help & Support) for "Event Log"  That's what MS calls it.  It doesn't give a whole lot of information but maybe it will help.

len morgan