use-revolution Digest, Vol 48, Issue 2

Mick Collins mickclns at mac.com
Sun Sep 2 14:52:52 EDT 2007

Thanks, Jacque (and Richard) for the explication (and with Mark S, I
also wonder about Rev and disclosure triangles),
I use OSX so I am very familiar with drawers (especially using them
in iCal), I just didn't know what they were called and, I guess I
knew but didn't recognize at the time that "Mac OS" does not refer to
OSX, so all clear, thanks again,
    -  Mick

P.S.  I think they will be useful for some of what I do  if they DO work

Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 01:21:32 -0500