Drawers, documentation issue??

Mick Collins mickclns at mac.com
Sun Sep 2 00:05:34 EDT 2007

What am I missing here?  I am running rev 2.8.1.   I didn't know how
to use drawers (in fact, didn't know exactly what was meant by a
drawer).  So I did what (I hope) anyone would do, I used the rev
documentation (and I had downloaded the latest version of the docs a
week ago).  It clearly says, and I quote, no, copy and paste:

   Cross-platform note:  On Mac OS, Unix, and Windows systems,
drawers are not supported, so the drawercommand opens the stack as a
palette instead. The palette uses the current rectangle of the stack
and does not resize or move it.