Remote MAC address on Windows

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Sat Sep 1 20:36:43 EDT 2007

A plain text file should do it, with the MAC code encrypted.

Other than that, you could pop over and get the MAC address off the
interface directly! It's stamped on all network hardware (might be on
the inside though...). Whoever installs the soft can get access and use
that as the key.

Cheers,

Luis.