Half-OT: Lumen on MacUpdate Promo Site.

Brent Anderson brentj84062 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 15:19:22 EDT 2007

Thanks Andre! We've been very impressed with the reception of Lumen.
Although Revolution may not be as accepted as other tools, it
certainly is capable enough to compete with everyone else.

Incidentally, when we published it to Apple.com/downloads, there was
an option to choose Runtime Revolution as the development environment
it was built in, right up there with XCode, RealBasic, and
Macromedia. I was pleasantly surprised to see it in that list.

Thanks,
Brent Anderson
www.fieryferret.com