"proof-of-concept" Revolution Online Open Dictionary at revcoders.org

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Wed Oct 31 14:14:37 EDT 2007

I agree.

Just wait until I get this first phase of functionality done :-)

Many Rev users learn from taking apart the wonderful example stacks
posted by so many of the generous and brilliant developers have
posted. So, many pages will have links to relevant stacks that
illustrate that term in particular. But beyond that, I think people
will be inspired to write little tutorials on certain common
processes that again, will be linked to from the functions most used.

Writing a tutorial on revcoders.org is as easy as posting an email to
this list:

1. http://revcoders.org/wp-admin/post-new.php

2. type

3. choose category and tags

4. click "Publish"

If you want to try a quick test, for now, you can log in with:
username = revcoder
password = revcoder

(of course you can set up your own log in)

The tag system is particularly wonderful, you can tag dictionary
terms featured in your tutorial, and those terms will automatically
link back to your article!