Grouping Inside Groups

Sakari Ruoho runrev at academica.com
Wed Oct 31 11:57:39 EDT 2007

Cheers for your answer Mark,

You could do it like this... create a stack with a button and image
called 'test'. Now heres the button's script:

on mouseUp
group image "test"
end mouseUp

All u need to do is to press the button two times. First time it creates
the group, but next time u will get the error.

Start editing does not work in this case, since it opens the group
visually(lock screen does not seem to work on here) and that is
undesirable behavior for the software I'm working on.