"proof-of-concept" Revolution Online Open Dictionary at revcoders.org

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Tue Oct 30 22:55:58 EDT 2007

Just FYI: changed the theme, search box now works with things like

http://revcoders.org

Also, I put a stack here:

http://revcoders.org/resources/revcoders_db_api.rev.zip

that just begins to show how to integrate a local stack with the
remote database. (it will improve over the next week)

Could a few folks tell me how the speed of searches, and page loads
seem, and your approximate location? I want to see if it is fast
everywhere.

Thanks and cheers