SQLIte, Result from revExecuteSQL

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Oct 30 20:56:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

The other database handlers return empty to mean ok. I had a problem
executing a "CREATE TABLE" SQL statement and it returned a "1" and
didn't work correctly. When I found and fixed the problem it then
returned empty, so I am wondering if a similar problem exists here -
it doesn't seem like the record(s) are being added correctly.

All the Best
Dave