Identify Intel processor under 2.6.1

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Oct 30 16:39:21 EDT 2007

Thanks! I think it's quite interesting that the solutions we find
often reflect the kind of things we've been doing. Because I've been
doing a lot of playing around with binary data (audio files, iPod
dictionaries, id3 tags), the question of endianness has been quite
prevalent. So I saw the problem in terms of endianness. I guess you
saw the problem in terms of 'systems', and extracting available
data...both work, but in this case, the binary approach is a little
more, well, terse :)

Best,

Mark