Rev 2.8.1 NOT Leopard ready!

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Tue Oct 30 12:54:49 EDT 2007

Problems is new machines will now be shipped with Leopard and if you
are in the education market here in the states there a lot of macs
and the new machines are the ones that they want to run the
multimedia apps on that i do with rev.

Have others tried other rev 2.6-2.8 standalones in Leopard yet? My
publisher is not going to be happy about this as they already got one
query from a distributor about Leopard. Looks like im getting a mac
mini to work with on an exhibit project soon so should have a test bed.

cheers,

jeff

On Oct 30, 2007, at 11:58 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com