Rev 2.8.1 NOT Leopard ready!

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Oct 30 11:12:36 EDT 2007

>1. The number of people who use Macintosh computers is
>small.

current mac market share is now estimated at 8%.

This is important if your customers use Macs.

>That is to say: a lot more processor-hungry eye-candy
>at the price of all sorts of applications needing
>pricey upgrades, plus merry blue-green screens.

Do you know for a fact that the new stuff is creating a heavier load
on the CPU?
  It might be less.

>But, Hey, I'm 45, so I'm really looking at a future of
>downgrades rather than the reverse :)

I'm a lot older than that, and I'm looking forward to the new stuff.
--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o