OT: looking for recommendatinos for games

Marian Petrides, M.D. mpetrides at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 29 17:55:55 EDT 2007

Judy
Have you tried The Manhole, Cosmic Osmo, and Spelunx and Caves of Mr.
Sudo ((?sp).  They are HyperCard stacks that are of the explore/have
fun variety--and, although short for an adult, quite enchanting
nonetheless.  I bought each of these despite not having children and
had a ball with them! Since they are strictly point and click, they
can be used for kids of almost any age.

Because they run in Hypercard only, you'd have to have an older Mac
capable of running them in Classic.