SQL Lite for RunRev?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Oct 29 11:54:09 EDT 2007

Hi Dave,

I mean that an external and a driver is included with Revolution. You
don't need to download additional sotware. In the revOpenDatabase
command, you just specify "sqlite". Read more about this command in
the docs.

Of course, you can always ask here, but if you do just a little bit
of searching, you'll find a real lot of info.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 29-okt-2007, om 16:40 heeft David Burgun het volgende geschreven: