OT: looking for recommendatinos for games

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Oct 28 21:02:13 EDT 2007

Maybe she'd like malte's games? They might be a bit too brainy,
depending on her mindset, but there's a free trial versions on
derbrill.de ;-)

Other then that, there must be quite some sites geared towards young
humanoids, respectively their parents, and gaming (I'd search for stuff
like "information for parents" not "video games for kids"). Maybe
dmoz.org has some links in that direction you'd appreciate? I'd look
out for governmental or semi governmental funded ones, for example like
this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/laac/index.shtml

Not a young humanoid or a parent of one
Björnke

PS: On a almost unrelated note, I really like homestarrunner.com but is
it really suited for children? No idea :)

--

official ChatRev page:
http://chatrev.bjoernke.com

Chat with other RunRev developers: