ANN: BvG Docu + Webnotes patched. (Was Re: The Documentation)

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sat Oct 27 12:31:00 EDT 2007

François,

This is something related to BvG Docu, not webnotes. The webnotes are
stored in the web, they simply don't care about any system or version
of anything. The thing that BvG Docu has a reference to my
documentation folder is because I simply bundled and distributed my
working version.

If you rebuild the docs for your own version things should be fine.
The webnotes are empty right now, I just made the server work, there's
no data in it yet.

So tell me if you managed to work this.

Cheers
andre