ANN: BvG Docu + Webnotes patched. (Was Re: The Documentation)

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sat Oct 27 00:54:35 EDT 2007

Hello Friends,

I've patched BvG Docu + Webnotes to work with my new server. Those
wanting to see this system working need to download again, my new
server uses a different scheme for the FTP users so the old login
can't be used.

More info and download at: http://andregarzia.com/docuwebnotes.html

Please take note that all the documentation stuff is done by BvG, I
just did the webnotes part. This system is naive, we could do
something better if we worked together.

:-D

anyway, it is a cool way to share information. There are some test
notes in there...

Andre