The Documentation

Mick Collins mickclns at mac.com
Fri Oct 26 16:19:06 EDT 2007

I'll throw in my 2 cents worth here.  After seeing the ad in a Rev
newsletter or some place like that, I got the Beginning Programming
for Dummies, and I was very, very, very disappointed.  Among other
things it seems like whoever wrote the Rev parts (and they were
sparser or fewer than I expected) had a week of casual experience /
looking at the Rev documentation at best.  The thing that especially
comes to mind is that in the Rev examples, over and over && was used
where it was obvious that the effects of & were intended, but that
wasn't the only thing.