SOAP - Problem with separate threads

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Fri Oct 26 14:42:03 EDT 2007

Hi,

Yes, I use the post command. Will curil work on Mac and Windows? I
took a look at curl, but I can't figure how to use it to send and
receive a soap command. This the code I use:

       --
       --  Post the Request
       --

         --
         -- Catch Time-Out Errors

       --
       --  Retreive Results and Store in the Response Array
       --

How can I do the same thing using "curl".

Thanks a lot for the help
All the Best
Dave