Double Clicking App Icon Opens Rev but not the App

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Oct 26 08:31:09 EDT 2007

Hi Blair,

Apparently, the stack (rather than app) opens invisible. If you set
the visible of the stack to false in the properties inspector, the
stack may open invisible next time. You may also have a command in
the preOpenStack or preOpenCard handler, which hides the stack.

Double-clicking a stack in the application browser sets the visible
of that stack to true.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 26-okt-2007, om 4:27 heeft Blair Morrissey het volgende geschreven: